woensdag 19 augustus 2015

Beauty "gurus" on youtube...

Hi everyone,

Today, as I was surfing the web and watching Youtube videos on 'How to get ready fast' and 'Quick hairstyles in the morning'. I was so dissapointed. Not only were most of the videos sponsered with tons of products I absolutely do not have time to use in the morning. The video I saw about the hairstyles was so fake aswell, the 'morninghair' of the girl was already curled, so a lot of easier to work with.

So now I'm really thinking, do these girls realize how stupid they make themselves look? I mean come on, I get it, they get their money from the sponsored videos, but don't put it in these videos. All the people watching this want to know how to get ready fast, not how you put on tons of things on your face.

But maybe that's just me.

I just felt the need to say this, because it is getting out of hand.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten